The Italian Development Cooperation has been active in Mozambique since its independence. Engaged in several areas, it focuses its action on education, health and rural development, implementing initiatives either directly, or in partnership with Mozambican institutions, international organizations and CSOs.
Since 2016, after the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation was created, the Maputo Office is in charge for the Italian Development Cooperation's initiatives in Malawi and Zimbabwe too.
- Being an entrepreneur in Mozambique: an Italian perspective
- The list of entrusted projects approved was published
- SECOSUD II adds another piece to the mosaic of AICS initiatives in the environmental field
- The Director’s Diaries
- Scientific cooperation: two new laboratories for the Museum of Natural History
- National Urban Forum 2016